Sunday, March 10, 2013

Pinterest Success!

I love Pinterest but most of my attempts at things seen on there are fails. However, this morning, a nice sunny Sunday morning off, I decided to attempt 'donuts'.
It worked!!! And not only tasted great- but looked yummy too! I got so excited that things were working that I developed another 'donut'. A beignet!
I have not seen theses on Pinterest yet so I will officially be starting a new trend ;-) Here is a photo line up of what is needed and how to do...
I forgot to take a picture of the Pillsbury biscuits I used- 1 tube.

Pan with canola oil or similar- heated on medium until a flick of water sizzles

Cut biscuits in to 4 pieces and drop in fryer. They only take a minute or so and I flipped them to get both sides browned.

Then I used a slit spoon to remove and place on a paper towel covered plate for a quick minute before tossing in cinnamon sugar or covering in powdered sugar.





Oh. My. Gosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment